Webinar Information about Natural Food, Orthomolecular Nutrition and Supplementation during pregnancy
Nutrition plays a large role in a healthy pregnancy and postpartum recovery. In this webinar, you will learn how to optimally support both your baby’s growth and your own body.
From an orthomolecular nutrition point of view, we discuss:
- types of food that you should eat in each term and why
- what kinds of supplement you might want to take to optimize your nutrition plan even more
- nutritional tips and tricks that you can easily implement into your daily life
- postpartum recovery and how nutrition can support this
- any pregnancy and nutrition-related questions that you may have
In addition to knowing what to eat during pregnancy, this webinar also helps you prepare for the phase right after giving birth. You will learn:
- what kinds of food and supplement will help your body recover from pregnancy and giving birth
- what to change in your diet when your energy is low due to lack of sleep and countless nappies
- easy recipes that you can make and freeze before giving birth
- what to (send someone to) shop for and stack up on in preparation for the arrival of your baby
I give this webinar twice a month. You can sign up for any date that fits in your schedule. The webinar is in Zoom, so there is a limited amount of “spots” for each date. This is to ensure that there is enough time for your questions!